Subject: 420857 - Part 4: Report the position of opening bracket for missing bracket error in array literal.

From: Gaming4JC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 10:26:41 -0400

---
 js/src/js.msg | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index a51d99933..ec49d06c9 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -218,6 +218,7 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SUPERCALL,           0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "super() is only vali
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BRACKET_AFTER_ARRAY_COMPREHENSION, 0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing ] after array comprehension")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BRACKET_AFTER_LIST,      0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing ] after element list")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BRACKET_IN_INDEX,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing ] in index expression")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BRACKET_OPENED,          2, JSEXN_NOTE, "[ opened at line {0}, column {1}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CATCH_AFTER_GENERAL,     0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "catch after unconditional catch")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CATCH_IDENTIFIER,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing identifier in catch")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CATCH_OR_FINALLY,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing catch or finally after try")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3