Subject: 1336783 - Part 1: Rework on reserved word and remove TokenStream::KeywordIsName.

From: Gaming4JC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 16:14:01 -0400

---
 js/src/js.msg | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index 495e3bfad..ce039cbc8 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -265,6 +265,7 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_IMPORT_DECL_AT_TOP_LEVEL, 0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "import declarations
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_OF_AFTER_FOR_LOOP_DECL,  0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "a declaration in the head of a for-of loop can't have an initializer")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_IN_AFTER_LEXICAL_FOR_DECL,0,JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "a lexical declaration in the head of a for-in loop can't have an initializer")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_FOR_IN_DECL_WITH_INIT,0,JSEXN_SYNTAXERR,"for-in loop head declarations may not have initializers")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_ID,              1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "{0} is an invalid identifier")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_LABEL_NOT_FOUND,         0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "label not found")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_LET_COMP_BINDING,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "'let' is not a valid name for a comprehension variable")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_LEXICAL_DECL_NOT_IN_BLOCK,   1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "{0} declaration not directly within block")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3