Subject: 1303703 - Part 3: Syntax parse destructuring assignment patterns.

From: Gaming4JC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 13:39:17 -0400

---
 js/src/js.msg | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index ec49d06c9..f57b36a90 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -211,6 +211,8 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_POW_LEFTSIDE,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "unparenthesized unar
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_PROP_ID,             0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "invalid property id")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_RETURN_OR_YIELD,     1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "{0} not in function")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_STRICT_ASSIGN,       1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "'{0}' can't be defined or assigned to in strict mode code")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_STRICT_ASSIGN_ARGUMENTS, 0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "'arguments' can't be defined or assigned to in strict mode code")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_STRICT_ASSIGN_EVAL,  0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "'eval' can't be defined or assigned to in strict mode code")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SWITCH,              0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "invalid switch statement")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SUPER,               0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "invalid use of keyword 'super'")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SUPERPROP,           1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "use of super {0} accesses only valid within methods or eval code within methods")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3