Subject: 420857 - Part 1: Report the position of opening brace for missing brace error in function body.

From: Gaming4JC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 10:15:10 -0400

---
 js/src/js.msg | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index 569928be8..a51d99933 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -228,6 +228,7 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_COLON_IN_COND,           0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing : in conditi
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_COMP_PROP_UNTERM_EXPR,   0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing ] in computed property name")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CONTRARY_NONDIRECTIVE,   1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "'{0}' statement won't be enforced as a directive because it isn't in directive prologue position")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CURLY_AFTER_BODY,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing } after function body")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CURLY_OPENED,            2, JSEXN_NOTE, "{ opened at line {0}, column {1}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CURLY_AFTER_CATCH,       0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing } after catch block")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CURLY_AFTER_FINALLY,     0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing } after finally block")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CURLY_AFTER_LIST,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "missing } after property list")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3