Subject: 104442 - Part 1: Report the position and the kind of previous declaration for redeclaration error.

From: Gaming4JC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 23:03:08 -0400

---
 js/src/js.msg | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index ce039cbc8..569928be8 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -63,6 +63,7 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_SPREAD_TOO_LARGE,        0, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "array too large due t
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_WEAKMAP_KEY,         0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "cannot use the given object as a weak map key")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_GETTER_OR_SETTER,    1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "invalid {0} usage")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_ARRAY_LENGTH,        0, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid array length")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_REDECLARED_PREV,         2, JSEXN_NOTE, "Previously declared at line {0}, column {1}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_REDECLARED_VAR,          2, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "redeclaration of {0} {1}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_UNDECLARED_VAR,          1, JSEXN_REFERENCEERR, "assignment to undeclared variable {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_GETTER_ONLY,             1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "setting getter-only property {0}")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3