Subject: Issue #618 - Report source position information (line/column)

From: Moonchild <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 23:12:13 +0000

Report source position information for module export resolution failures.

Ref: BZ 1362098
---
 js/src/js.msg | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index ee74c8dd5..9c508ebbd 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -573,10 +573,10 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_REINIT_THIS,       0, JSEXN_REFERENCEERR, "super() called twice in
 
 // Modules
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_DEFAULT_EXPORT,        0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "default export cannot be provided by export *")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_INDIRECT_EXPORT,   1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "indirect export '{0}' not found")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_AMBIGUOUS_INDIRECT_EXPORT, 1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "ambiguous indirect export '{0}'")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_IMPORT,            1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "import '{0}' not found")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_AMBIGUOUS_IMPORT,          1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "ambiguous import '{0}'")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_INDIRECT_EXPORT,   0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "indirect export not found")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_AMBIGUOUS_INDIRECT_EXPORT, 0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "ambiguous indirect export")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_IMPORT,            0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "import not found")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_AMBIGUOUS_IMPORT,          0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "ambiguous import")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_NAMESPACE_EXPORT,  0, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "export not found for namespace")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MISSING_EXPORT,            1, JSEXN_SYNTAXERR, "local binding for export '{0}' not found")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MODULE_INSTANTIATE_FAILED, 0, JSEXN_INTERNALERR, "attempt to re-instantiate module after failure")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3