Subject: Issue #1257 - Part 2: Remove watch/unwatch and JS watchpoint class.

From: wolfbeast <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 02:51:11 +0200

---
 js/src/js.msg | 2 --
 1 file changed, 2 deletions(-)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index f57b36a90..1612c831d 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -47,7 +47,6 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_MORE_ARGS_NEEDED,        3, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} requires more than
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INCOMPATIBLE_PROTO,      3, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0}.prototype.{1} called on incompatible {2}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_NO_CONSTRUCTOR,          1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} has no constructor")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SORT_ARG,            0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "invalid Array.prototype.sort argument")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CANT_WATCH,              1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "can't watch non-native objects of class {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_READ_ONLY,               1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} is read-only")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CANT_DELETE,             1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "property {0} is non-configurable and can't be deleted")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_CANT_TRUNCATE_ARRAY,     0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "can't delete non-configurable array element")
@@ -72,7 +71,6 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_UNDEFINED_PROP,          1, JSEXN_REFERENCEERR, "reference to unde
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_MAP_ITERABLE,    1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "iterable for {0} should have array-like objects")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_NESTING_GENERATOR,       0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "already executing generator")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INCOMPATIBLE_METHOD,     3, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} {1} called on incompatible {2}")
-MSG_DEF(JSMSG_OBJECT_WATCH_DEPRECATED, 0, JSEXN_WARN, "Object.prototype.watch and unwatch are very slow, non-standard, and deprecated; use a getter/setter instead")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_ARRAYBUFFER_SLICE_DEPRECATED, 0, JSEXN_WARN, "ArrayBuffer.slice is deprecated; use ArrayBuffer.prototype.slice instead")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_BAD_SURROGATE_CHAR,      1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "bad surrogate character {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_UTF8_CHAR_TOO_LARGE,     1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "UTF-8 character {0} too large")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3