Subject: Bug 1287677 - Add mozIntl.getDisplayNames API

From: janekptacijarabaci <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:58:51 +0200

---
 js/src/js.msg | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

(limited to 'js/src/js.msg')

diff --git a/js/src/js.msg b/js/src/js.msg
index 8d492f523..a276dab94 100644
--- a/js/src/js.msg
+++ b/js/src/js.msg
@@ -474,6 +474,8 @@ MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INTL_OBJECT_NOT_INITED,  3, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Intl.{0}.prototype.{1}
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INTL_OBJECT_REINITED,    0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "can't initialize object twice as an object of an Intl constructor")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_CURRENCY_CODE,   1, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid currency code in NumberFormat(): {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_DIGITS_VALUE,    1, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid digits value: {0}")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_KEYS_TYPE,       0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "calendar info keys must be an object or undefined")
+MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_KEY,             1, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid key: {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_LANGUAGE_TAG,    1, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid language tag: {0}")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_LOCALES_ELEMENT, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "invalid element in locales argument")
 MSG_DEF(JSMSG_INVALID_LOCALE_MATCHER,  1, JSEXN_RANGEERR, "invalid locale matcher in supportedLocalesOf(): {0}")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3