Subject: Issue #1322 - Part 3: Remove DOM promise interface gunk

From: wolfbeast <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 03:05:45 +0100

Based on work by Boris Zbarsky
---
 dom/bindings/Errors.msg | 5 -----
 1 file changed, 5 deletions(-)

(limited to 'dom/bindings/Errors.msg')

diff --git a/dom/bindings/Errors.msg b/dom/bindings/Errors.msg
index 142ccfdd6..c47f75875 100644
--- a/dom/bindings/Errors.msg
+++ b/dom/bindings/Errors.msg
@@ -84,11 +84,6 @@ MSG_DEF(MSG_NOTIFICATION_PERMISSION_DENIED, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Permission to sho
 MSG_DEF(MSG_NOTIFICATION_NO_CONSTRUCTOR_IN_SERVICEWORKER, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Notification constructor cannot be used in ServiceWorkerGlobalScope. Use registration.showNotification() instead.")
 MSG_DEF(MSG_INVALID_SCOPE, 2, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Invalid scope trying to resolve {0} with base URL {1}.")
 MSG_DEF(MSG_INVALID_KEYFRAME_OFFSETS, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Keyframes with specified offsets must be in order and all be in the range [0, 1].")
-MSG_DEF(MSG_ILLEGAL_PROMISE_CONSTRUCTOR, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "Non-constructor value passed to NewPromiseCapability.")
-MSG_DEF(MSG_PROMISE_CAPABILITY_HAS_SOMETHING_ALREADY, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "GetCapabilitiesExecutor function already invoked with non-undefined values.")
-MSG_DEF(MSG_PROMISE_RESOLVE_FUNCTION_NOT_CALLABLE, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "A Promise subclass passed a non-callable value as the resolve function.")
-MSG_DEF(MSG_PROMISE_REJECT_FUNCTION_NOT_CALLABLE, 0, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "A Promise subclass passed a non-callable value as the reject function.")
-MSG_DEF(MSG_PROMISE_ARG_NOT_ITERABLE, 1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} is not iterable")
 MSG_DEF(MSG_IS_NOT_PROMISE, 1, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "{0} is not a Promise")
 MSG_DEF(MSG_SW_INSTALL_ERROR, 2, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "ServiceWorker script at {0} for scope {1} encountered an error during installation.")
 MSG_DEF(MSG_SW_SCRIPT_THREW, 2, JSEXN_TYPEERR, "ServiceWorker script at {0} for scope {1} threw an exception during script evaluation.")
-- 
cgit v1.2.3